Nordic sustainable healthcare workshop in Stockholm
Welcome to a Nordic sustainable healthcare workshop in Stockholm!
On October 3rd, Nordic Center for Sustainable Healthcare invites members and other stakeholders to a network meeting in Stockholm. The meeting will be held in collaboration with Swecare.
During the meeting we'll get the opportunity to listen to presentations from healthcare providers, suppliers of sustainable solutions and other actors. The meeting will serve as a hearing to gather innovations, cases and strongholds to be included in the Nordic White Paper on Sustainable Healthcare. The white paper is part of NCSH project funded by Nordic Innovation.
This meeting is a chance to get new contacts, present new innovations, get more knowledge and take part in creating and influence the Nordic White Paper on Sustainable Healthcare.
13.00 Welcome coffee
- Creating a more sustainable healthcare – Daniel Eriksson, Founder of NCSH
- Swecare and sustainability in healthcare - Nima Jokilaakso, Project Manager Digital Health at Swecare
- A Nordic perspective - Arvid Løken, Senior Innovation Advisor, Nordic Innovation
14.30 Coffe break
- Sustainable soulutions - Companies from NCSH and Swecare
- Thoughts from procurers - Gustav Eriksson, Head of Environmental Departement at Karolinska University Hospital and Charlotta Brask, Head at Sustainability at Stockholm County Council
- Workshop: Future green Nordic hospitals – creating a Nordic White Paper!
What: Workshop with focus on Nordic sustainable healthcare
Where: Swecare, Sveavägen 63, Stockholm
When: 13.00-17.30, October 3rd
Fee: Free of charge. No-show will be invoiced 250 sek + VAT
Our office is located in Malmö, but the NCSH spans Northern Europe and Scandinavia.
Сontact us if you want to learn more about the NCSH:
Nordic Center for
211 38 Malmö
Tel: +46 (0)40-606 55 80