Through this project, funded by the Swedish Energy Agency, a platform for internationalisation of sustainable and energy efficient healthcare will be in place. The project started in December 2018 and will run for two years with a possible extension for another two years.
A number of activities have been planned to:
- Create opportunities for energy efficient innovations to reach a global market
- Increase knowledge transfer and dissimination of information on energy efficient sustainable healthcare
- Identify methods and arenas where innovative companies within the field of sustainable healthcare can export sucessfully
Within this project, NCSH will focus on Europe as well as Canada, the U.S, China, India and the Middle East.
The project is based on a prestudy also funded by Sweden's Energy Agency where letters of intent have been written with innovation arenas in 4 countries: France, Italy, Israel and United Kingdom. A report on challenges when internationalising innovation clusters with focus on energy efficient healthcare has also been produced.
Below you find results from the prestudy.
Please contact us for more information about the project:
Here you can find best practice examples from Swedish innovative energy efficiency projects, solutions, buildings and much more. This was published in a report May 2017: Report energy efficent swedish healthcare -best practice (pdf)
2018 an analysis was made focusing on national and international obstacles for export with focus on solutions for climate and energy efficient healthcare. The report is unfortunately in Swedish but contact us if you want to get some of the conclusions in English: Rapport - Hinderanalys internationalisering av energieffektiv sjukvård (2018)
More information from some of the activities:
List of best practice (updated continuously)
Currently, most of the documentation is in Swedish. The online-version below will continue to be updated with new bes-practice. If you have something that you think we should consider to have on the list, please contact us. If you have any questions regarding the cluster, if you are interested in a specific solution or if you want to get in contact with a hospital or supplier, please contact us.We have plenty of experince of hosting GreenTech visits in the Nordic countries if you are interested in learning about the solution on site.
Other projects with relevance for the cluster (updated continuously):
- Belok - Tappvatten förstudie vårdlokal i Oskarhamn
- LTH - torrblästring av ventilation för energibesparing
- SKL - Öppna jämförelser - Miljöarbetet i regioner och landsting 2016
- Framtidens US, Miljöprogram - Region Östergötland
Regional environmental programmes with energy goals (updated continuously):
- Region Skåne Miljöprogram 2010-2020
- Västra Götalandsregionen Miljöplan och miljömål 2017-2020
- Stockholms Läns Landsting - Miljöprogram 2017-2020
- Blekinge Läns landsting - Miljö och hållbarhetsplan
- Landstinget i Kronoberg - Miljöplan 2014-2018
- Landstinget i Uppsala län - Miljöprogram 2015-2018
- Örebro Läns Landsting - Energi och klimatprogram 2017-2020
- Landstinget Sörmland - Miljö- och klimatprogram 2014-2018
- Landstinget Västernorrland - Miljö- och energiplan 2015-2019
2019-01-29 10:00 - 15:30
Workshop Nordic Sustainable Healthcare - Oslo
2019-01-29 16:00 - 18:00
Mingle at the Ambassador Residence in Oslo
2019-02-22 07:30 - 12:00
The world's most sustainable healthcare 2030: Workshop Stockholm
2019-03-21 09:30 - 16:30
Kick-off for the project platform for internationalization - energy efficient healthcare
2019-03-25 13:00 - 17:00
Training: Introduction to sustainable healthcare
Our office is located in Malmö, but the NCSH spans Northern Europe and Scandinavia.
Сontact us if you want to learn more about the NCSH:
Nordic Center for
211 38 Malmö
Tel: +46 (0)40-606 55 80