New project: Internationalisation of innovation clusters
NCSH has received funding from the Swedish Energy Agency for a project to internationalize innovation clusters. During the project NCSH will among other things:
- Initiate collaboration with 3 international innovation arenas.
- Formalize NCSH and form a steering committee
- Create a broader platform for, and knowledge of, Sustainable Healthcare among national agencies
- Recruit more members to NCSH
- A report with analysis on what barriers companies and other stakeholders see when they go, or try to go, international.
Our office is located in Malmö, but the NCSH spans Northern Europe and Scandinavia.
Сontact us if you want to learn more about the NCSH:
Nordic Center for
211 38 Malmö
Tel: +46 (0)40-606 55 80