Member discount at Nordic Conference on Sustainable Healthcare
Welcome to the leading conference and meeting place in the Nordics for sustainable healthcare
- 15 February, Stockholm
Join us on February 15th at the Nordic Conference on Sustainable Healthcare. Nordic Center for Sustainable Healthcare and Aktuell Hållbarhet once again launches the conference, which will reunite stakeholders of the healthcare sector for a discussion around challenges that follow the increased requirements to organisations’ environmental impacts and sustainability performance – and solutions to these challenges.
This time, we will discuss how suppliers with sustainable solutions reach their markets. We will present a unique survey that shows what expectations suppliers have from their customers – big healthcare institutions. In the survey, representatives from these institutions provided feedback to suppliers’ questions and discussed different angles of healthcare procurement.
Best of all? Members in NCSH have a huge discount on the participants fee! Instead of 4 900 SEK, our members only pay 3 500 SEK excl. VAT. Members in NCSH can sign up using this link:
From the programme:
- How suppliers of sustainable products are met
- Sustainability at Kaiser Permanente, one of the largest care consortiums in the world
- Tools for sustainable building and management of hospitals
- International experiences of sustainable healthcare
- How procurement can add to your organisations sustainability work
- Antibiotic resistence - how the healthcare should handle this momentous issue
For information on the speakers and the full programme, click here >>
Not a member yet?
To check out the conference programme and sign up as a non-member, click here >>
Our office is located in Malmö, but the NCSH spans Northern Europe and Scandinavia.
Сontact us if you want to learn more about the NCSH:
Nordic Center for
211 38 Malmö
Tel: +46 (0)40-606 55 80