NCSH in Almedalen - watch the session
On the 4th of July, NCSH hosted a session at Almedalen on teh theme " How do we make the healthcare sector more sustainable and create business opportunities at the same time?"
The panel debate was held in cooperation with Bonnier Sustainability Media at their Hållbarhets Arena. And discussed topics related to making the healthcare more sustainable while at the same time, see the business oportunities.
The following experts participated in the session:
- Daniel Eriksson, founder of NCSH
- Björn Anderdal, Aktuell Hållbarhet
- Sofie Svensson, Visiba Care
- Gustav Hemming, Stockholms Läns Landsting
- Sasan Shaba, Energimyndigheten
- Cecilia de Pedro, Apotek hjärtat
If you weren't able to visit us there, you can now watch a video from the session in swedish. Click here to see the video >>
Our office is located in Malmö, but the NCSH spans Northern Europe and Scandinavia.
Сontact us if you want to learn more about the NCSH:
Nordic Center for
211 38 Malmö
Tel: +46 (0)40-606 55 80