New project: Internationalisation of innovation clusters
NCSH has received funding from the Swedish Energy Agency for a project to internationalize innovation clusters.
The project aims to create a better innovation climate for energy efficient healthcare solutions and increase focus on this as a Swedish export area. The overall aim is also to generate business in energy efficient healthcare which in turn creates new jobs and generates tax income by export. Druing the roject Nordic Center for Sustainable Healthcare will, among other things:
- Initiate collaboration with 3 international innovation arenas.
- Formalize NCSH and form a steering committee
- Create a broader platform for, and knowledge of, Sustainable Healthcare among national agencies
- Recruit more members to NCSH
- A report with analysis on what barriers companies and other stakeholders see when they go, or try to go, international.
- Lay the foundation for a new project with focus on a permanent international innovation cluster.
2019-01-29 10:00 - 15:30
Workshop Nordic Sustainable Healthcare - Oslo
2019-01-29 16:00 - 18:00
Mingle at the Ambassador Residence in Oslo
2019-02-22 07:30 - 12:00
The world's most sustainable healthcare 2030: Workshop Stockholm
2019-03-21 09:30 - 16:30
Kick-off for the project platform for internationalization - energy efficient healthcare
2019-03-25 13:00 - 17:00
Training: Introduction to sustainable healthcare
Our office is located in Malmö, but the NCSH spans Northern Europe and Scandinavia.
Сontact us if you want to learn more about the NCSH:
Nordic Center for
211 38 Malmö
Tel: +46 (0)40-606 55 80