First member meeting for NCSH September 3rd
Join us for the first member meeting for Nordic Center for Sustainable Healthcare. Since the kick-off in May we are almost 20 members and many more are in the pipe-line to become member. The meeting is primarily for members or organizations that have serious plans of becoming members in the near future.
Since there are several international participants the meeting will be held in English.
• Presentation of the Swedish innovation agenda on Sustaianble Healthcare and a brief introduction of the concept of sustainable healthcare
• How shall the NCSH be managed: Steering committee? Reference group?
• Strategic targets
• Activity plan for the coming year
• Funding programs currently open for application
• Other funding opportunities
Where: Swecare, Biblioteksgatan 25, Stockholm
When: 3 september 2015, 13.30–16.30
Who: For members and partners of the Nordic Center for Sustainable Healthcare
Sign up: or +46 (0) 40 606 55 80
Questions: Contact Daniel Eriksson at 070 794 42 13 or
2018-10-03 09:00 - 11:30
Member event: Revision on sustainability criteria for medical devices
2018-10-03 13:00 - 17:30
Workshop Nordic Sustainable Healthcare - Stockholm
2018-10-10 - 2018-10-12
CleanMed Europe 2018
2018-10-24 - 2018-10-26
7th Relating Systems Thinking and Design Symposium
Our office is located in Malmö, but the NCSH spans Northern Europe and Scandinavia.
Сontact us if you want to learn more about the NCSH:
Nordic Center for
211 38 Malmö
Tel: +46 (0)40-606 55 80