Please contact us if you have any questions regarding membership in Nordic Center for Sustaianable Healthcare.
Why should you take part in the Nordic Center for Sustainable Healthcare?
The Nordic Center for Sustainable Healthcare (NCSH) is an intersectional arena for stakeholders, organizations and projects in the sector of sustainable healthcare.
The purpose of the Center is to provide a platform for cooperation in the areas of environment and sustainability in healthcare. The number of members in the NCSH is growing rapidly following the high demand for such a platform in the Nordic healthcare sector.
Some of the activities planned for the NCSH:
• Innovative project with groups of members.
• International collaboration and international contacts and collaboration opportunities.
• Local meeting points where healthcare professionals can meet with suppliers and researchers.
• International conferences that will tour Nordic Cities.
• Marketing and best-practice within healthcare and sustainability.
• Matchmaking and knowledge sharing.
• Online collaboration tools and best practice from both companies and healthcare.
• Trainings, workshops and site visits based on members’ interests.
09:00 2018-05-31 - 17:00 2018-06-01
Upgraded Life Festival
2018-10-03 13:00 - 17:30
Workshop Nordic Sustainable Healthcare - Stockholm, Sweden
2018-10-24 - 2018-10-26
7th Relating Systems Thinking and Design Symposium
2018-11-14 - 2018-11-15
NCSH delegatation and match-making Tel Aviv
2018-11-19 13:00 - 17:00
Training: Introduction to sustainable healthcare
Our office is located in Malmö, but the NCSH spans Northern Europe and Scandinavia.
Сontact us if you want to learn more about the NCSH:
Nordic Center for
211 38 Malmö
Tel: +46 (0)40-606 55 80