Workshop Nordic Sustainable Healthcare - Oslo
- Sustainable Healthcare Calendar
- 2019-01-29 10:00 - 15:00
Join us in Oslo!
With funding from Nordic Innovation, NCSH is writing a Nordic White paper on sustainable healthcare. During the project we will give an introduction to sustainability within Nordic healthcare, put it in a global context as well as point to areas of certain interest and future innovation areas. To gather information and best practice examples we are inviting hospitals, suppliers and other stakeholders to workshops in all Nordic countries. We've previously held events in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland and last but not least we're hosting a workshop in Norway on January 29th.
If you want to contribute to the White paper, or if you are interested in learning more about what sets Nordic sustainable healthcare apart from the rest of the world, please contact us to book your place at the workshop. If you want to hold a presentation, please let us know when you make your reservation!
Speakers & topics
- Creating a more sustainable healthcare – Linn Grundtman at Nordic Center for Sustainable Helathcare
- Nordic Collaboration - Arvid Løken, Senior Innovation Advisor at Nordic Innovation
- Creating a Nordic White paper - Linnea Turnstedt at Nordic Center for Sustainable Healthcare
- Thoughts from procurers - Tore Havellen, Senior Advisor at Oslo University Hospital
- Titel TBA - Marte Lauvsnes, Manager Project & Developement Hospital Planning at Norweigan Hospital Construction Agency
- Norweigan companies & sustianable innovation - Hans Eirik Melandsø, Programme Manager at health and wellbeing at Innovasjon Norge
- Grønn infrastruktur og klimatilpasning på sykehus - David Brasfield, Miljøleder at Sunnaas sykehus
- Sustainable Solutions - presentations from suppliers
- Workshop: Future green Nordic hospitals – creating a Nordic White Paper!
What: Workshop with focus on Nordic sustainable healthcare
Where: Nordic Innovation, Oslo
When: 10-15, January 29th
Fee: Free of charge. No-show will be invoiced 250 SEK + VAT
Registration: (name, organisation, contact information and allergies). Registration is open until January 22.
Our office is located in Malmö, but the NCSH spans Northern Europe and Scandinavia.
Сontact us if you want to learn more about the NCSH:
Nordic Center for
211 38 Malmö
Tel: +46 (0)40-606 55 80